Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Mini Medical School - Start Me Up: Birth to Age 12Wed., April 1, 2015 6:30 p.m.
- Transplant Open Mic NightThurs., April 2, 2015 6:30 p.m.
- Mini Medical School - We Will Rock You: The Teen YearsWed., April 8, 2015 6:30 p.m.
- Louise Moore Park WalkSat., April 11, 2015 10 a.m.
- Oral Cancer ScreeningTues., April 14, 2015 6 p.m.
- LVHN Health Fair Night at the Lehigh Valley PhantomsTues., April 14, 2015
- Mini Medical School - Life in the Fast Lane: Age 20-50Wed., April 15, 2015 6:30 p.m.
- Community Canvas at Bethlehem Area Public LibraryTues., April 21, 2015 6 p.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Shoulder osteoarthritis causesWed., April 22, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Mini Medical School - Ease on Down the Road: Age 50 PlusWed., April 22, 2015 6:30 p.m.
- South Mountain Preserve WalkSat., April 25, 2015 10 a.m.
- Oral Cancer ScreeningTues., April 28, 2015 6 p.m.
- Lake Nockamixon WalkSat., May 9, 2015 10 a.m.
- Trexler Nature Preserve WalkSat., May 23, 2015 10 a.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Alternatives to knee replacementWed., May 27, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- LVHN Health Fair Night at Lehigh Valley IronPigsWed., June 3, 2015
- Pool Wildlife Sanctuary WalkSat., June 13, 2015 10 a.m.