Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- LVHN Cancer Center–Hazleton Open HouseThurs., Oct. 1, 2015 4 p.m.
- Pink Ribbon Ride at Bucks County Horse ParkSat., Oct. 3, 2015 12 p.m.
- Field of Pink at Hanover Township Community CenterSun., Oct. 4, 2015 10:45 a.m.
- Spirit of CourageTues., Oct. 6, 2015 5 p.m.
- Glen Onoko WalkSat., Oct. 10, 2015 10 a.m.
- Archibald Johnston EstateSat., Oct. 24, 2015 10 a.m.
- BlackOUT 9Thurs., Oct. 29, 2015 7 p.m.
- 18th Annual Community Seasonal Influenza Vaccination CampaignSat. & Sun., Nov. 7 & 8, 2015 9 a.m.
- Lock Ridge Iron Furnace Park WalkSat., Nov. 14, 2015 10 a.m.
- Trexler Memorial Park WalkSat., Dec. 12, 2015 10 a.m.