Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Lake Nockamixon WalkSat., May 9, 2015 10 a.m.
- Kidney Health CheckSat., May 9, 2015 10 a.m.
- Women and Heart Disease Free Info NightTues., May 12, 2015 6 p.m.
- Trexler Nature Preserve WalkSat., May 23, 2015 10 a.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Alternatives to knee replacementWed., May 27, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- LVHN Health Fair Night at Lehigh Valley IronPigsWed., June 3, 2015
- Pool Wildlife Sanctuary WalkSat., June 13, 2015 10 a.m.