Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Trexler Nature Preserve WalkSat., May 23, 2015 10 a.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Alternatives to knee replacementWed., May 27, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Melanoma Survivors CelebrationFri., May 29, 2015 1 p.m.
- LVHN Health Fair Night at Lehigh Valley IronPigsWed., June 3, 2015
- Pool Wildlife Sanctuary WalkSat., June 13, 2015 10 a.m.
- Walking Purchase Park WalkSat., June 27, 2015 10 a.m.
- Lehigh River Bike and BoatSat., July 11, 2015 10 a.m.
- Saucon Rail Trail WalkSat., July 25, 2015 10 a.m.
- South Bethlehem Greenway WalkSat., Aug. 8, 2015 10 a.m.
- Ringing Rocks County Park WalkSat., Aug. 22, 2015 10 a.m.
- Lehigh River Bike and BoatSat., Sept. 12, 2015 10 a.m.
- Hawk Mountain WalkSat., Sept. 26, 2015 10 a.m.
- Glen Onoko WalkSat., Oct. 10, 2015 10 a.m.
- Archibald Johnston EstateSat., Oct. 24, 2015 10 a.m.
- Lock Ridge Iron Furnace Park WalkSat., Nov. 14, 2015 10 a.m.
- Trexler Memorial Park WalkSat., Dec. 12, 2015 10 a.m.