Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Glen Onoko WalkSat., Oct. 10, 2015 10 a.m.
- Understanding Sleep DisordersTue., Oct. 13 10 a.m.
- Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea: Now What?Tue., Oct. 20 6:30 p.m.
- Archibald Johnston EstateSat., Oct. 24, 2015 10 a.m.
- BlackOUT 9Thurs., Oct. 29, 2015 7 p.m.
- Pediatric Sleep Information SessionWed., Nov. 4, 2015 6 p.m.
- 18th Annual Community Seasonal Influenza Vaccination CampaignSat. & Sun., Nov. 7 & 8, 2015 9 a.m.
- Pediatric Sleep Information SessionWed., Nov. 9, 2015 6 p.m.
- Understanding Sleep DisordersTue., Nov. 10 6:30 p.m.
- Lock Ridge Iron Furnace Park WalkSat., Nov. 14, 2015 10 a.m.
- Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea: Now What?Tue., Dec. 9 9:30 a.m.
- Trexler Memorial Park WalkSat., Dec. 12, 2015 10 a.m.
- DTreatment Options for Obstructive Sleep ApneaTue., Dec. 15 9:30 a.m.