Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Knee pain arthritis and evaluationWed., Jan. 28, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Throwing injuries in baseballTues., Feb. 10, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Jordan Creek Parkway WalkSat., Feb. 21, 2015 10 a.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Carpal tunnel causes and treatmentsWed., Feb. 25, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Running and proper running footwearTues., March 10, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Allentown Rose Garden WalkSat., March 14, 2015 10 a.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Hip pain evaluation and treatmentWed., March 25, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Louise Moore Park WalkSat., April 11, 2015 10 a.m.
- LVHN Health Fair Night at the Lehigh Valley PhantomsTues., April 14, 2015
- Orthopedic Info Night: FIFA-recommended exercises for soccer playersTues., April 14, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Shoulder osteoarthritis causesWed., April 22, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- South Mountain Preserve WalkSat., April 25, 2015 10 a.m.
- Lake Nockamixon WalkSat., May 9, 2015 10 a.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Cycling injuries and proper bike fitTues., May 12, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Trexler Nature Preserve WalkSat., May 23, 2015 10 a.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Alternatives to knee replacementWed., May 27, 2015 5:30 p.m.
- Pool Wildlife Sanctuary WalkSat., June 13, 2015 10 a.m.