Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Lehigh River Bike and BoatSat., Sept. 12, 2015 10 a.m.
- Hawk Mountain WalkSat., Sept. 26, 2015 10 a.m.
- Glen Onoko WalkSat., Oct. 10, 2015 10 a.m.
- Archibald Johnston EstateSat., Oct. 24, 2015 10 a.m.
- Lock Ridge Iron Furnace Park WalkSat., Nov. 14, 2015 10 a.m.
- Trexler Memorial Park WalkSat., Dec. 12, 2015 10 a.m.