Children’s Hospital at Lehigh Valley Hospital Service Locations
Children's Hospital at Lehigh Valley Hospital is not a building, but a name that encompasses all the specialized health care services we provide for children. The name tells you that you can get specialized health care for children close to home. Below you will find the locations of the services you need.
Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest
- Children’s ER
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Inpatient Pediatrics
- Pediatric Specialists: Pulmonology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Surgery
Also see Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest.
Cedar Crest Professional Park, Allentown
(at 1243 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., 1255 S. Cedar Crest Blvd. and 1259 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation (1243)
- Adolescent Transitions Program (1255)
- The Guidance Program – Pediatric Specialist – Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (1259)
Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg
- Pediatric Rehabilitation (1770 Bathgate)
- Adolescent Psychiatry Unit
- Muhlenberg Behavioral Health – Pediatric Specialist – Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Unit
Also see Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg.