Lehigh Valley Physicians Practice
- 17th & Chew, PO Box 7017
- Suite 101
Allentown Pennsylvania, 18105-7017
Lehigh Valley Physicians Practice is a large community practice comprised of primary care and general surgical care, as well as medical and surgical specialty care. Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, compassionate and cost-effective health care to our diverse community, supported by a premier medical education program. As part of our mission to care for the community, we accept any and all insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance, we can connect you with the necessary resources to help you obtain medical coverage. We welcome new patients age 21 and older. Spanish interpreter translation is available full-time.At Lehigh Valley Physicians Practice, you have your choice of male or female physicians who are educated as medical doctors or osteopathic doctors. Many of our care providers are residents, or doctors in training, who are overseen by credentialed, board-certified physicians. Your care will be managed by a team of providers.
- We offer care in your community – you can come to a practice that is located close to home and in an area you are comfortable.
- We are conveniently located at Lehigh Valley Hospital–17th Street, which offers free valet parking.
- We use electronic medical records for our primary care practice, ensuring all your providers have up-to-date information on your health and care.
- You are cared for by a team, often a resident doctor along with an attending physician, who will manage your health care.
- We offer many services in primary care and general surgery care.
- Pain management
- Surgical oncology
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Infectious diseases