LVPG Neurology–1250 Cedar Crest
Formerly called Lehigh Neurology
We can help you find the right doctor, or answer any questions you may have.
Open 8:30 am. - 5:30 pm. Monday - Friday
- 1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd
- Suite 405
Allentown Pennsylvania, 18103-6224
We provide comprehensive care for all neurological diseases, disorders and conditions, including:
- Neuromuscular disorders such as Lou Gehrig's disease
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease
- Dementia, Alzheimer's disease and other degenerative brain disorders
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Degenerative spine disease and disc herniations
- In addition to medical care, you can expect a wide range of support services to help you manage your chronic neurological disease more effectively.
- We treat the person, not just the disease – your needs are unique, and we work as a team to create an individualized treatment and support plan for you and your family.
- We offer the latest treatments for chronic pain, including back pain and migraines.
- Our doctors are actively involved in research, and you may have the opportunity to participate in studies of new treatments.
- To receive our quarterly multiple sclerosis email newsletter, please send us your name and email address.