LVPG Cardiology Locations
Learning that something is wrong with your heart can be frightening. Fortunately, today there are many options for patients with heart disease.
- Our team is dedicated to providing you with advanced cardiac care. We work with primary care doctors and heart surgeons who are leaders in their field, and with the support of cardiac nurse specialists and physician assistants, bring our patients the care and support they need.
- Our team of caring physicians, nurses and support staff is here for you. We will answer all of your questions and concerns, and outline all of your treatment options. You will be provided with educational material to help you make lifestyle changes to improve your heart health.
- If you require an interventional procedure, such as a cardiac catheterization, stenting or an electrophysiology study, we will explain what will happen to you from the beginning to its conclusion. You may be referred for cardiac rehabilitation and lifestyle counseling, if necessary, and will receive follow-up care with your cardiologist and primary care physician.
- We believe this team approach will give you the heart care that you need, and the expertise and experience you deserve.
When you choose a cardiologist with LVPG Cardiology, you get the experience, teamwork and dedication of experts who have developed their skills in some of the most respected heart programs in the Northeast.
- When you choose LVPG Cardiology, you have the peace of mind of knowing that you will be taken care of at Lehigh Valley Health Network, which consistently ranks in the top 1 percent in the nation for heart attack survival. U.S. News & World Report ranks Lehigh Valley Hospital among the nation's top hospitals in cardiology and heart surgery.