Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Lehigh Parkway HikeSat., June 22, 2013 10 a.m.
- Ironton Rail Trail WalkTues., July 9, 2013 6 p.m.
- Monocacy Way WalkThurs., July 18, 2013 6 p.m.
- Lehigh River Bike and Boat TripSat., July 27, 2013 10 a.m.
- Jordan Creek Parkway WalkThurs., Aug. 8, 2013 6 p.m.
- Nor-Bath Rail Trail WalkTues., Aug. 20, 2013 6 p.m.
- Hawk Mountain HikeSat., Sept. 7, 2013 10 a.m.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network Via Marathon Sun., Sept. 8, 2013 Various Start Times
- Lehigh River Towpath-Navigators Bike RideSat., Sept. 21, 2013 10 a.m.
- Lake Nockamixon WalkSat., Oct. 12, 2013 10 a.m.
- Pool Wildlife Sanctuary WalkSat., Oct. 26, 2013 10 a.m.
- Trexler Memorial Park WalkSat., Nov. 16, 2013 10 a.m.
- Molasses Creek Park WalkSat., Dec. 7, 2013 10 a.m.