Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Trexler Memorial Park WalkSat., Aug. 16, 2014 10 a.m.
- Lock Ridge Iron Furnace WalkSat., Aug. 30, 2014 10 a.m.
- LVHN Via MarathonSun., Sept. 7, 2014
- Hugh Moore Park Canal HikeSat., Sept. 13, 2014 10 a.m.
- Sand Island WalkSat., Sept. 20, 2014 10 a.m.
- Mariton Wildlife SanctuarySat., Oct. 11, 2014 10 a.m.
- Saucon Rail Trail WalkSat., Oct. 25, 2014 10 a.m.
- Lehigh Parkway HikeSat., Nov. 15, 2014 10 a.m.
- Rodale South Mountain Trail WalkSat., Dec. 13, 2014 10 a.m.