Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- 50+ Wellness ExpoSat., Sept. 20, 2014 9 a.m.
- Sand Island WalkSat., Sept. 20, 2014 10 a.m.
- 6th Annual Fight Like a Girl 5K Run/Walk Family Fun DaySat., Sept. 20, 2014
- Parkinson’s Patient and Caregiver SymposiumSat., Sept. 27, 20148:30 a.m.
- I Pink I CanThurs., Oct. 2, 2014 6 p.m.
- Pink Ribbon Ride in the ParkSat., Oct. 4, 2014
- Field of PinkSun., Oct. 5, 2014
- Mariton Wildlife SanctuarySat., Oct. 11, 2014 10 a.m.
- Saucon Rail Trail WalkSat., Oct. 25, 2014 10 a.m.
- Community Influenza Vaccination CampaignSat., Nov. 8, and Sun., Nov. 9, 2014 9 a.m.
- Lehigh Parkway HikeSat., Nov. 15, 2014 10 a.m.
- Rodale South Mountain Trail WalkSat., Dec. 13, 2014 10 a.m.