Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Rodale South Mountain Trail WalkSat., Dec. 13, 2014 10 a.m.
- Bob Rodale Fitness Park WalkSat., Jan. 17, 2015 10 a.m.
- Jordan Creek Parkway WalkSat., Feb. 21, 2015 10 a.m.
- Allentown Rose Garden WalkSat., March 14, 2015 10 a.m.
- Louise Moore Park WalkSat., April 11, 2015 10 a.m.
- South Mountain Preserve WalkSat., April 25, 2015 10 a.m.
- Lake Nockamixon WalkSat., May 9, 2015 10 a.m.
- Trexler Nature Preserve WalkSat., May 23, 2015 10 a.m.
- Pool Wildlife Sanctuary WalkSat., June 13, 2015 10 a.m.