Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Skin Care Information NightThurs. Feb. 185:30-7 p.m.
- Owl Prowl with Get Out Lehigh ValleySat., Feb. 205-7 p.m.
- Orthopedic Info NightWeds. Feb. 245:30-7 p.m.
- The Link Between Sleep Disorders and Chronic IllnessWeds. Feb. 246 p.m.
- Get a Good Night's SleepTues., Mar. 16 p.m.
- Orthopedic Info NightWeds. Mar. 25:30 p.m.
- Identifying Sleep Disorders in ChildrenTues. Mar. 86 p.m.
- Understanding Sleep DisordersWeds. Mar. 96 p.m.
- Steel Saunter with Get Out Lehigh ValleySat. Mar. 1210 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Women and SleepTues. Mar. 156 p.m.
- Amputee Awareness DaySat. Mar. 199 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Skin Care Information NightThurs. Mar. 245:30-7 p.m.
- Run/Walk 5KSat. Apr. 309:30 a.m. & 10 a.m.