Classes, Support Groups & Events
Lehigh Valley Health Network cares about you and your family's health, so to keep you informed and active, we host health-related programs all year long. We have programs within the network and throughout the community that focus on topics such as heart health, breast cancer awareness, children's health and much more. We update our program calendar regularly, so be sure to check back or call 610-402-CARE for program information.
Search by category and date for a class or support group.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Rotator Cuff Injuries and TreatmentWed., Oct. 22, 20145:30 p.m.
- Saucon Rail Trail WalkSat., Oct. 25, 2014 10 a.m.
- Fabulous Shoe Night to support The CHEMO BagTues. Nov. 4, 2014 7 p.m.
- BlackOUT - The Dark NightThurs. Nov. 6, 2014 7 p.m.
- Annual Community Flu ClinicSat., Nov. 8, and Sun., Nov. 9, 2014 9 a.m.
- Lehigh Parkway HikeSat., Nov. 15, 2014 10 a.m.
- Helwig Health and Diabetes Center's Annual Community Event Featuring Charles KimballSun., Nov. 16, 2014 12:30 p.m.
- Orthopedic Info Night: Knee Arthritis Evaluation and TreatmentThurs., Nov. 20, 20145:30 p.m.
- Rodale South Mountain Trail WalkSat., Dec. 13, 2014 10 a.m.