Lehigh Valley Health Network at the Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
Robotic Surgery Simulation Olympics and Children’s Hospital Health Fair
Lehigh Valley Health Network invites all employees as well as their family and friends to the Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 23, at Stabler Arena on Lehigh University's Goodman Campus in Bethlehem.
Print this voucher to get free admission for up to four people during those hours only.
Robotic Simulation Olympics
Try your skills on our robotic simulator, the same training system used by LVHN’s robotic surgeons. May the best future doctor win!
- See if you’ve got what it takes with the robotic simulator at the auto show:
- Thursday, March 21 – 6:30-9 p.m.
- Friday, March 22 – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Admission: $10, $7 for children 6-14
- Saturday, March 23 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Use this printable voucher for free admission.
- If your miss the auto show, you’ve got another shot with the robot at the Mini Medical School 4-6 p.m. April 11 at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest. Call 610-402-CARE to register.
- Check your score at LVHN.org/simulationolympics.
- Finals of the competition and closing ceremonies will be held at the LVHN Health Fair at Coca-Cola Park at 6 p.m. June 11.
Children’s Hospital Health Fair
Learn more about Children’s Hospital at Lehigh Valley Hospital through all sorts of fun activities.
- Take a virtual spin with the LVHN driving simulator and see first-hand the dangers of texting and driving or drinking and driving.
- Radio Disney AM640 will be on hand with music, games and prizes!
- Witness up close a landing by a MedEvac helicopter.
- Learn valuable tips on bicycling/skateboard safety, car seat safety, crib safety and public safety in general.
- Get information on nutrition, fitness, burn and drowning prevention, breastfeeding, dealing with domestic violence and much more.