What to bring
Your doctor will need as much information as possible to properly evaluate your condition.
- All radiological studies (CT, MRI, X-ray) pertaining to your current medical problem - Please bring the actual radiological films with you, not just the medical reports.
- Prior medical records and consultations from other physicians who have evaluated your medical problem
- A complete list of all the medications - names and dosages - that you are taking
- If you have heart disease or have been hospitalized with a heart problem, a recent summary from your cardiologist or primary care provider
- Your insurance card, if applicable
- Insurance referral from your primary care provider
- Letter of authorization from your insurance carrier, if necessary
- Completed patient questionnaires and release forms