Community and Online Resources
Learn more about children's health from these trusted organizations.
Virtual Health Village
Students in the Allentown and Bethlehem Area school districts can join a Virtual Health Village, sponsored by the Children’s Care Alliance. This is a free, secure and voluntary program that uses computers to share health information between your child’s health care providers and his or her school. This will allow your child to receive better emergency care, routine care, overall care – and will save you time in the long run. To enroll, complete and send the consent form at ChildrensCareAlliance.org.
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Sleep education
- National Sleep Foundation
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and Down syndrome
- National Center on Sleep Disorders Research