Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill
Family Birth and Newborn Center
When it’s time to welcome your baby, the experienced and supportive care team at Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Schuylkill E. Norwegian Street is here for you.
The new Family Birth and Newborn Center opened in 2019 in a new location on the LVH–Schuylkill campus at LVH Schuylkill–E. Norwegian Street. The center spans more than 15,000 square feet and offers five labor-delivery-recovery suites, two obstetric triage rooms, nine family-friendly post-partum rooms, an operating suite and both a regular and isolation nursery.
- Breastfeeding support and education after delivery and comprehensive feeding support whether you choose to breast- or formula-feed your baby
- Postpartum and baby care classes
- Advanced security for you and your baby
- Certified car seat technicians
- Lullaby played in facility when new baby born
- Newborn photography through Mom365.com
Located inside Lehigh Valley Hospital Schuylkill–E. Norwegian Street at 700 East Norwegian Street Pottsville, PA 17901
Get directions to LVH–Schuylkill E. Norwegian Street | 570-621-4000