Gina S. Nichol, LCSW
Mental Health Counseling (Social Work)
Need help scheduling?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846)
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Lehigh Valley Physician Group
Conditions Gina S. Nichol Treats
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders in Children
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Diseases
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Suicidal Ideation
- Treatment Resistant Depression
About Gina S. Nichol
Kutztown University, BS - Psychology, 2001
Marywood University, MSW - Master of Social Work, 2007