Jian Hu, MD
Psychiatry (Behavioral Health), Inpatient Adult Psychiatry
Need help scheduling?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846)
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Accepting New Patients
Lehigh Valley Physician Group
Conditions Dr. Hu Treats
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Diseases
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Suicidal Ideation
- Treatment Resistant Depression
About Dr. Hu
Philosophy of care
I vow to put you first as we work toward better health, and believe balance, harmony and love are the keys to a happy life.
Why I entered medicine
I entered the medical profession to help people who are ill.
In my free time I enjoy movies, music, theater, travel and meditation.
Nanjing Medical University, MD, 1984
Psychiatry, Cabrini Health Care Center, New York, NY
Psychiatry, California Pacific Medical Center(P.C.)
Psychiatry, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Psychiatry