Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner – Headache Neurology (Lehigh Valley)
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
Neurology at LVHN has experienced significant growth and development during the last several years, and now has over 30 neurologists and more than 20 advanced care providers. Graduate medical education in Neurology at LVHN includes a residency program ACGME-accredited fellowships in vascular neurology, and clinical neurophysiology.. This new phase of clinical and educational growth of Neurology at LVHN is being led by Dr. Steven L. Lewis, Editor-in-Chief of Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology.
LVHN has been a Joint Commission-Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) since 2012, with Gold Plus elite certification by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association. Our mobile stroke unit was the first to go live in Pennsylvania in 2019 and provides our patients with rapid imaging and thrombolytic therapy. Over 1,500 ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke cases are admitted each year to LVHN making it one of the busiest stroke services in the nation.
The Headache Center at LVHN sees over 6500 outpatient visits for headaches annually, and performs over 1300 headache-related outpatient procedures annually to manage our complex headache patients.
- A network champion for Neurology and a passion for the clinical work
- Provide quality care to patients in outpatient headache program
- Clinic Location: LVPG Neurology - Cedar Crest
- Call Rotation: none
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A Valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Graduate from accredited educational program for Nurse Practitioners
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.