Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner-Heart & Vascular Institute-Carbon County
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
- Join Lehigh Valley Health Network as we establish new primary care practices in Carbon County as part of our expansion plans in the region which include a brand new hospital campus in Lehighton, PA.
- LVHN offers providers the strength of a large network, an integrated medical staff and a platform to develop and grow your clinical, research, academic, and educational career.
- Modern, state-of-the-art practice facilities
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A Valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Graduate from accredited educational program for Nurse Practitioners
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
For consideration as a candidate, please email a CV to Kate Musser, Recruiter, at Kate.Musser@lvhn.org, or call (484) 225-2132.