Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner-Heart & Vascular Institute-Schuylkill Campus
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A Valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Graduate from accredited educational program for Nurse Practitioners
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
For consideration as a candidate, please email a CV to Kate Musser, Recruiter, at Kate.Musser@LVHN.org, or call (484) 225-2132.