Thank you to our community members who have shown us support during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. We are continuing to accept donations to better equip our team as the COVID-19 surge continues.
If you are interested in donating to Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we are accepting the donations below and have set up new drop-off locations to make donating even more convenient.
Supplies, including handmade face masks and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Handmade facemasks – All masks must be two-ply. Visit LVHN.org/facemask for more information, including patterns.
- If you need fabric to create face masks, visit the 2024 Lehigh St. drop-off location. See below for location hours and details.
- Face shields
- Hand sanitizer
- Hospital-grade cleaning supplies and disinfectant
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Lysol and Clorox, including wipes
- N95 masks
- Surgical masks
- Vinyl gloves
- Empty spray bottles – Must be new and hold 3 ounces of liquid or more.
- Two-way baby monitors – These assist COVID-19 clinicians who are caring for patients at the bedside in communicating with their team members outside of patient rooms. Video capability is not required but can be accepted.
Materials to make face masks
- Fabric bolts – New tightly-woven, breathable cotton fabric (preferred), or fabric blend, also tightly-woven and breathable, in any color or pattern, can be donated to help us create face masks.
- Cut pieces of fabric – New tightly-woven, breathable cotton fabric (preferred), or fabric blend, also tightly-woven and breathable, cut to 6-inches by 10-inches.
- Swatches of fabric – If you have swatches of new tightly-woven, breathable cotton fabric (preferred), or fabric blend, also tightly-woven and breathable fabric, we can use that as well.
- Elastic used for sewing – Must be new and in good condition.
- Sewing machines – The only drop-off location for this item is 2024 Lehigh St.
Have access to a 3D printer? Make face shield components
If you have access to a 3D printer, you can help by printing headband components to create face shields that protect health care providers. You do not need to provide the clear portion of the shield. Download approved designs on these websites to get started:
3D-printed headbands are accepted at any LVHN donation drop-off location.
Cards for patients and caregivers
Calling all artists, young and old, to help cheer up hospitalized patients who are not permitted visitors by creating (nondenominational) inspirational get-well cards. You can also make encouragement or thank you cards for LVHN providers and clinical colleagues. Cards can be mailed to either address listed below.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
PO Box 689
Allentown, Pa. 18105
- LVHN – COVID-19 Donations
2024 Lehigh St.
Allentown, PA 18103
You can also find information about monetary donations on LVHN.org/donate.
- Check – If you would like to make a monetary donation by check, write “COVID-19” in the memo line and mail it to the following address:
LVHN – Office of Philanthropy
P.O. BOX 1883
Allentown, PA 18105
- Cash – Cash donations can be dropped off at the 2024 Lehigh Street, Allentown, Monday-Friday, 9a.m.-3 p.m. Please place in a sealed envelope with “Office of Philanthropy” written on the outside.
- Credit card – Donations can be made securely online to support LVHN by selecting the COVID-19 Emergency Fund button, or to support Lehigh Valley Health Network–Pocono Foundation by selecting COVID-19 Relief Fund.
No appointment needed at any site. You are welcome to download this flyer for your drive to a donation site.
- 2024 Lehigh St., Allentown
Donation hours: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Friday
- LVHN ExpressCARE–Palmer Township
3701 Corriere Road, Easton
Donation hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Monday-Friday
- LVHN ExpressCARE–Fogelsville
1431 Nursery St., Fogelsville
Donation hours: 8 a.m.-8p.m., Monday-Friday
- Asbury United Methodist Church
1533 Springhouse Road, Allentown
A donation box is located outside the sanctuary doors in the upper parking lot.
- First Presbyterian Church
3231 Tilghman St, Allentown
A donation box is located outside the church office (follow wayfinding)
- Trinity Episcopal Church
234 Spring Garden St., Easton
Inside donation box available 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Tuesday-Friday. You can find it inside the church office off Sitgreaves Alley.
Outside donation box available 24/7.
- Arndt’s Lutheran Church
1851 Arndt Road, Easton
Donation box is located on the front porch of the church and available 24/7.
- Central Moravian Church
73 W Church St, Bethlehem
Donation box is located on the bench next to the ADA accessible entrance to the sanctuary
Restaurants interested in supplying meals for LVHN colleagues can sign up at the links below. No homemade meals can be accepted.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–17th Street
No appointment needed. You are welcome to download this flyer for your drive to a donation site.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Hazleton, Materials Management Department
Follow signs to Receiving (side entrance near back of hospital).
Donation hours: 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday-Friday
Contact for questions: Betsy Saras - 570-501-4009, Betsy.Saras@LVHN.org
Food donations to support and thank Hazleton LVHN colleagues are welcome. No homemade meals can be accepted.
Contact: Lisa Marie Halecky at 570-501-4249
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono, Hospital Loading Dock
206 E. Brown St., East Stroudsburg
Donation Hours: 7 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday-Friday
Food donations to support and thank Pocono LVHN colleagues are welcome. No homemade meals can be accepted.
Contact: Ellyn Schindler at 484-541-6269
No appointment is needed unless you are dropping off large quantities. To schedule a large drop-off contact Jack Brobst at 570-621-5025, or Denise Goncalves at 570-621-4238. You are welcome to download this flyer for your drive to a donation site.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill S. Jackson Street
420 S. Jackson St., Pottsville
Donation Hours: 8a.m.- 8p.m. Daily
Food donations to support and thank Schuylkill LVHN colleagues are welcome. No homemade meals can be accepted.
Contact: Michael Peckman at 570-621-5555
Face masks, mask-making supplies and PPE can be mailed to the following address.
- LVHN – COVID-19 Donations
2024 Lehigh St.
Allentown, PA 18103
Tax receipts for donations
If you are dropping off donations in person, you will be provided with a form that will ask for your contact information so that we can mail you a receipt. If you are mailing your donations or submitting a donation online, LVHN Philanthropy will mail you a donation receipt, as long as a name, mailing address, phone number, and email are clearly provided.
If you have any questions about donations, email email@example.com.