Coordinated Health Scranton Orthopedics offers the only 3T MRI in Lackawanna County.
3T MRI is the most powerful magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) available, delivering the sharpest, most detailed images possible. Advantages include:
- Twice the field strength of a traditional MRI scan.
- More detailed images of intricate body parts, including the brain, vascular system, spine and joints.
- High-resolution images that make it possible to identify very small lesions and anatomical structures that cannot be seen with traditional MRI.
- More pleasant patient experience thanks to efficient technology and a wider, less confining bore.
In addition to the latest MRI technology, Coordinated Health Scranton Orthopedics employs a highly qualified team of radiologists who work closely with providers.
- Consultations within 24-48 hours of calling
- Customized MRI sequencing based on the needs of the referring physician
- Concierge service to perform all pre-certifications for referring physicians