Located in the heart of Lackawanna County, Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Dickson City is a full service hospital that offers access to a number of Lehigh Valley Health Network services in a location that is convenient for you.
Highlighted services and care at LVH–Dickson City
- Unmatched surgical expertise – Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence is known for its expertise in less invasive techniques and robotic technology. Surgical and procedural programs that will be offered at this campus include spine, joint replacement, general orthopedic surgery, hand surgery, general surgery, ENT, urology, bariatric surgery and GI surgery.
- Advanced imaging – From CT (computed tomography) to ultrasound, X-ray and fluoroscopy, advanced imaging is in one convenient location.
- 24/7 emergency room – No one plans for an emergency, but LVH–Dickson City will be ready in the event you need emergency care. The 19-bay emergency room is equipped to provide 24/7 care for everything from minor issues to more complex problems, all while providing an exceptional patient experience.
- Telemedicine technology – Our secure virtual-care technology means all the specialists in the health network are at your fingertips.
- Private inpatient rooms – All inpatient rooms are private for added comfort.
- Coordinated Health Scranton Orthopedics – Located right on the LVH–Dickson City campus, rehabilitation, Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute, rheumatology and infusion and more.