Whether you are looking for support post-surgery, you want a fitness evaluation or you have questions about nutrition, you’ll get everything you need at LVHN. We offer support for all aspects of your weight-loss care so you can live your best life.
Post-bariatric surgery support groups
We offer a wide range of programs including:
- Support groups for pre- and post-bariatric surgery patients
- Support sessions for people participating in physician-monitored weight-loss
- Fitness and nutrition assessment programs
Find out more about our classes and support groups.
Care for related conditions
We provide comprehensive care for a range of weight-related conditions, so you can live a healthy life.
Our experts work with you to help you manage or resolve conditions including:
- Diabetes: Our services include medical care, classes in self-management and follow-up education.
- Sleep disorders: If you have sleep apnea or another sleep disorder, you may benefit from meeting with the experienced team at the Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Sleep Disorders Center.
- Heart disease: Our heart team can help you manage a range of heart conditions.
Our financial counselors will help you find ways to pay your medical bills through state assistance programs or other medical billing programs offered by LVHN. Learn more about our financial assistance options.
Our weight-loss team
Start your journey to better health today. Talk to our team about your weight and wellness goals so we can find a solution that works for you.Make an appointment