LVHN Video Visits
Feeling under the weather but you don’t want to go to the doctor’s office? If you are age 18 or older, try a convenient LVHN Video Visit.
An LVHN Video Visit is a way to talk with and see an LVHN provider through your video-capable, internet-connected smart device (mobile phone, tablet or computer). It is appropriate for minor illnesses and concerns such as:
- Redeye (pinkeye)
- Lower back pain
- Urinary problems
- Ear pain
- Rash/skin problems
- Seasonal allergies
- Neck Pain
- Insect Bite/Tick Bite
- Cold Sore
- Emergent Refill Request*
- Flu Exposure
- Animal Bite
*About refill requests: Not all medication refill requests can be fulfilled using this service.
- Controlled substances will not be refilled using this service.
- Some medication should only be prescribed by your personal physician or specialist.
For other refill requests, video visit provider will make decision on a case-by-case basis.
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911.
Benefits of an LVHN Video Visit
- Your care is provided by an LVHN physician or advanced practice clinician.
- It can take place nearly anywhere that is comfortable, even if you are out of town.
- Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your care will be noted in your MyLVHN account.
- Reasonably priced at $49
To schedule an LVHN Video Visit, log onto your MyLVHN account (or create an account at MyLVHN.org).