Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Pastoral Care department offers spiritual support and guidance for patients and their families. Chaplains help patients and their families understand their fears and find strength through faith, other meaningful value systems or spiritual resources from the community. The department includes:
Chapels and spiritual services: Each of our LVHN locations offers quiet places to meditate or pray. Chapels also can be used for worship services or small group gatherings. Each chapel includes a prayer list kept in a prayer book. Our chapels and meditation rooms are located:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital—Cedar Crest, chapel, first floor Pool
- Cancer Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital—Cedar Crest, meditation room, first floor
- Lehigh Valley Hospital—17th Street, meditation room, 3rd floor directly across from the blue elevators
- Lehigh Valley Hospital—Muhlenberg, Banko Gallo Racz Memorial Chapel, first floor
- Lehigh Valley Hospital—Muhlenberg, meditation room, South tower, third floor
- Catholic masses take place in the chapel at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest at 11:30 pm Saturdays, 1:30 p.m. on Sundays, Wednesdays and holy days.
Services for spiritual renewal and special occasions are available upon request.