Need Immediate Care?
For emergency services, call 911.
For non-emergency walk-in care, try an ExpressCARE location.
Need help scheduling or have a question?
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846).
The size and shape of your breasts change with age and pregnancy. If you’re unhappy with the way your chest looks, the plastic surgery experts with Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) can help you decide if breast augmentation is right for you.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons, who are part of Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence, have advanced training and decades of experience performing breast enlargement procedures.
Benefits of breast augmentation
During this procedure, your surgeon uses breast implants to give you the shape you desire. Breast implants can:
- Increase breast volume or fullness
- Make breasts more symmetrical in size and shape
- Give breasts a more youthful appearance
Types of breast implants
Your doctor will guide you through the best implant type and size for your body. We offer:
- Silicone breast implants: These silicone gel-filled inserts offer a more natural feel. Silicone implants are approved for women ages 22 and older.
- Saline breast implants: These implants contain sterile salt water. They provide a uniform shape, firmness and feel. Saline implants are FDA-approved for women ages 18 and older.
What you should know about breast augmentation
Your safety is our priority.
Any type of surgery carries risk. To protect your health, all of our breast surgeries take place in an operating room – fully equipped with advanced technology and highly skilled staff.
We offer other cosmetic procedures you may benefit from.
You may need additional breast surgeries.
Breast implants can last 10 years or longer before they need to be replaced. Rarely, breast revision surgery is needed sooner due to an implant leak or rupture.