Video visits treat minor illnesses
Our local medical professionals can use telemedicine to treat minor illnesses like skin concerns or:
- Cough, cold or flu
- Ear pain
- Muscle and bone pain
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Seasonal allergies
- Sore throat
- Urinary problems
Convenient online doctor visits for skin concerns
Count on LVHN Video Visits to provide the right skin-related diagnosis and treatment, right from your device. We diagnose concerns, such as:
- Animal bites
- Cold sores
- Insect bites
Video visits even work for muscle- or bone-related pain
You no longer need to have a physical exam to know what is causing pain. Our expert providers can diagnose a range of musculoskeletal concerns including:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
How do video visits work?
There is a $49 fee to schedule a Video Visit through MyLVHN. Please be aware that due to legal reasons our providers cannot consult with you if you are outside of Pennsylvania.
When the LVHN provider appears for the video visit, introduce yourself and your health concern. Make the provider aware of anyone else who is in the room with you.
Your provider will end the visit when your needs have been met. The Video Visit will be noted in your electronic medical record to ensure continuity of care and appropriate follow-up, when needed, by your primary care provider.
Step-by-step instructions for an LVHN Video Visit
You need a MyLVHN account to use the Video Visit service. If you don’t have one, create an account at MyLVHN.org.
Scheduling your Video Visit on MyLVHN
- Log in to your MyLVHN account. Click on “Schedule Appointment” icon.
- Select “LVHN Video Visit.”
- Read Terms and Conditions. Click “Continue” when complete.
- Complete the Pre-Visit Questionnaire.
- Select a date and time for your MyLVHN Video Visit appointment.
- Select an appointment from the list; then select “Continue.”
- Review your appointment details by scrolling through the page. Important: You will be asked to enter a comment. This is required. Please type in the reason for your LVHN Video Visit and then click, “Make Appointment.”
- Review appointment details. Test hardware. You may need to download the VidyoWeb™ plugin for MyLVHN.org.
- Click confirm.
Connecting to your provider through Video Visit
To connect with the provider on both the MyLVHN app and MyLVHN.org:
- Log in to the MyLVHN portal.
- Click the “Appointments” icon on your screen. Then select your upcoming LVHN Video Visit appointment. This will open your appointment.
- Press “Begin Visit” up to 15 minutes before your appointment time, at which point you’ll be placed in a virtual waiting room window.
What happens if I can’t connect?
If you are unable to connect, try closing any open applications – other than MyLVHN. You can also call our support center at 844-4MY-LVHN (844-469-5846). If you are still unable to connect after calling the support center:
- Call 888-402-LVHN (5846) to schedule another appointment.
- Visit one of our nearby ExpressCARE locations for walk-in care.