Christina’s Chocolate Chip Bars
(makes 24 generous bars)
1 box gluten-free chocolate chip cookie mix*
½ cup each garbanzo bean flour and sorghum flour
½ cup milled chia seeds
½ cup natural applesauce
2 egg whites
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. guar gum
1 cup gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
½ cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix all dry with all wet ingredients.
- Spray the back of large metal spoon and use to spread the sticky dough into a 9 x 13 cake/brownie pan.
- Toss a handful of white chips on top or shred some white chocolate on top for décor.
- Bake at 350-’ F for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
* Consult the box for required ingredients, usually 1 stick of butter softened, 1 egg, 1 tsp. vanilla