Christina’s Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup organic or natural peanut butter (do not use reduced-fat peanut butter)
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
18 peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- With hand mixer, blend all ingredients well.
- Place 1 Tbsp. dough into each cup of a mini- muffin pan.*
- Bake at 350 ̊F for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and press a peanut butter cup into each cookie.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.
* Alternative: Roll 1 Tbs. dough in sugar (using 1/2 cup total of sugar). Place on cookie sheet and use a fork to press to ¼-inch thick cookies.