Chicken Cutlets Supreme
3/4 cup Ground Oat Flour*
1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 cup egg substitute, or 1 egg
1/4 cup water
3 chicken breasts, boned, skinned and split
2 tablespoons soft vegetable oil margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 375oF.
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
- In a shallow dish, combine ground oat flour, dill and lemon pepper.
- In another shallow dish, combine egg substitute and water.
- Lightly pound chicken to even thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Coat with dry ingredients; shake off excess.
- Dip into egg mixture then coat again with dry ingredients.
- Place in prepared pan.
- Drizzle margarine evenly over chicken.
- Bake 35 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving (1 cutlet):
208 calories, 9g carbohydrates, 25g protein, 8g fat, 28mg calcium, 112mg sodium, 59mg cholesterol, 2g dietary fiber
1/2 bread/starch; 3 lean meat
*Ground Oat Flour
Place 1 cup Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked) in blender or food processor.
Cover; blend about 1 minute, stopping blender occasionally to stir oats.