A diabetes diagnosis is life-changing, but with guidance from the diabetes experts at Lehigh Valley Health Network, you will be up to the challenge. U.S. News & World Report ranks Lehigh Valley Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg as "high-performing" in diabetes and endocrinology. Our Helwig Health and Diabetes Center is accredited by the American Association of Diabetes Educators. Our endocrinologists, diabetes educators and caring staff are ready to offer the support, information and strategies you need to manage your condition and forge a healthy and active life.
CarePages are free personalized websites that help you connect with friends and family during a health challenge.Learn more on Carepages.com »
Diabetes We Treat
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Pre-existing Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA)
- Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY)
- Steroid-Induced Diabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Diabetic Retinopathy (Vision Loss)
- Diabetic Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Non-Ketotic Syndrome
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)
- Nephropathy (Kidney Disease)
- Diabetes Wounds
- Diabetes Foot Conditions
We can help you find the right doctor, or answer any questions you may have.
This is a non-profit organization. Please consider donating to help heal, comfort and care.Learn more »
Learn about LVHN services in the Greater Hazleton region by visiting LVHN.org/hazleton.