Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest
We can help you find the right doctor, or answer any questions you may have.
CarePages are free personalized websites that help you connect with friends and family during a health challenge.Learn more on Carepages.com »
- Cedar Crest Boulevard and Interstate 78
- P.O. Box 689
- Allentown, PA 18105 (get directions)
- 1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Allentown, PA 18103
Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, located at Interstate 78 and Cedar Crest Boulevard in Allentown, Pa., provides you and your family with the highest level of care.Our services
The Cedar Crest campus hosts these services and more: Breast Health Services, burn care, cancer center, pediatric care, emergency room, the region's only Children's ER, trauma and intensive care, heart and vascular care, diagnostic services, neurology and neurosurgery, Center for Mother and Baby Care, neonatal intensive care unit and clinical research.
Free valet parking is available at the main entrance Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you have trouble walking, we’ll take you where you need to go. Indoor shuttle service is available 6 a.m. to 9.p.m. Monday through Friday:
- From the main entrance into the Jaindl Pavilion and back
- From the main entrance into the Kasych Pavilion and back
- From the Cancer Center atrium into the Jaindl Pavilion and back
If you have questions or need help finding your way, stop by one of three information desks in the hospital:
- Main entrance lobby (Pool Pavilion) – staffed 24/7
- Cancer Center lobby – staffed 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Kasych Family Pavilion (near the elevators) – staffed 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily
We’ll give you clear directions to your destination, and if you’re a visitor, we’ll provide your loved one’s room number and how to get there. If you get lost along the way, ask any employee for help.
- Campus map
See a map of the hospital campus.
- Directions and transportation
Here's some help getting here.
- Parking and valet
Find out where to park or get valet service.
- Cafes and gift shops
Gifts, snacks, beverages, baked goods, newspapers, cards, flower and plants are available in our shops.
- Accepted insurances
See the list of insurance plans that cover hospital services.
- Billing help
Get answers to your questions about hospital bills and financial assistance.