Why make an appointment with us?
Because the leading ear, nose and throat specialists are at LVPG Ear, Nose and Throat.
We use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat your condition, such as robotic surgery for some cases of head and neck cancer. What makes us unique:
- Four convenient locations for easy access.
- Our comprehensive Allergy Assessment Program.
- Our Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Clinic, which includes leading cancer specialists.
- Vocal Cord Disorder Program, specializing in helping patients in the entertainment field and other vocations where voice use is critical.
Come to LVPG Ear, Nose or Throat
See the Specific Conditions we can address. If you are investigating treatment options for an ear, nose or throat condition, make an appointment with an LVPG Ear, Nose and Throat otolaryngology specialist today. Request an appointment here.
Specific conditions LVPG Ear, Nose and Throat providers treat include:
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Airway stenosis
- Allergy assessment, testing and treatment
- Deviated septum and nasal disorders
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Earwax buildup
- Head and neck cancer
- Hearing aid services
- Hearing loss
- Hoarseness and voice disorders
- Nasal fracture
- Oral cancer
- Otitis externa (swimmer’s ear)
- Otitis media (middle ear infection)
- Pre- and post-surgical voice/airway assessments
- Tympanic membrane perforation
- Upper airway disorders
- Vocal cord disorders