A national leader in heart care. Right here.
About the ESSA Heart and Vascular Center
- The Region’s first 24/7 cardiac catheterization lab
- The only hospital offering cardiothoracic and vascular surgery in Monroe county
- Dedicated heart surgery team including three cardiothoracic surgeons, three physician assistants, a dedicated cardiac anesthesiologist and exceptional staff of specialized nurses and operating room personnel
- A specially-equipped electrophysiology lab to treat and manage abnormal heart rhythms
- A comprehensive heart failure program
- Advanced wound care services including hyperbaric chamber treatment
- 12 lead EKG transmission from EMS to Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono while patient is enroute to hospital
You don’t take chances with a heart condition. You head straight for the best care possible. Maybe that’s why more than twice as many heart patients choose Lehigh Valley Health Network for heart care over other hospitals in the region. After all, the Lehigh Valley Heart Institute is first in leading-edge care, groundbreaking research and has more specialists with training from the nation’s top heart programs. It’s the kind of superior clinical success you only find at the top medical centers in the country. And it’s all right here for you at Monroe County’s only full-service hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono.
Take comfort in the unrivaled expertise of Lehigh Valley Heart Institute at Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono.