Auxiliary of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono
The Auxiliary of Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono has had a long and significant association with the former Pocono Health Foundation, now LVHN-Pocono Foundation. In 1915, the Auxiliary held two annual donation days of produce and supplies, to help what was then known as Monroe County General Hospital get through the harsh winter months. Since then, many large-scale fund-raising projects totaling millions of dollars have benefited Lehigh Valley Hospital - Pocono. Most recently, the Dale and Frances Hughes Cancer Center, Clementine Abeloff Community Center, and ESSA Heart and Vascular Institute, the Mobile Mammography Coach, and the Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Major annual fund-raising events include the live televised 3-day auction and the charity gala. Smaller projects include local on-site sales of shoes, candles, honey, baked goods, jewelry and linens.
Membership is open to all members of the community. Anyone who would like to participate in our varied projects is encouraged to join. For more information about joining the Auxiliary, please complete the application, and a member of the Auxiliary will contact you with next steps.