While foot and ankle injuries can impact your quality of life, the foot and ankle team at Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute can help you get back to your life and your favorite activities.
A foot and ankle injury can cause discomfort and limit your ability to perform everyday activities. Foot and ankle injuries can occur from sports, accidents or undiagnosed conditions.
Some of the foot and ankle injuries the team at Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute treats include:
- Achilles tendon injuries/tendinitis
- Ankle and foot fractures
- Ankle and foot ligament injuries
- Ankle and foot sports injuries
- Chronic ankle instability
- Cuboid fracture
- Heel pain
- Pilon fracture
- Plantar fasciitis
- Posterior tibial tendon disorders
- Stress fractures