Dentist-Miles of Smiles
As one of the nation’s most respected health networks with exceptional care providers, comprehensive care, and strong financial growth, LVHN is a place where you can grow a career you love – from hire to retire!
We are searching a part time Dentist to join our Miles of Smiles Northern Tier mobile practice at Lehigh Valley Health Network. This is a great opportunity for an existing provider to pick up some additional hours aiding the pediatric community. Candidate will need to have a passion for providing care to children in our Northern campuses.
- Hygiene and dental services for approximately 16-20 patients per day
- Screening exams as needed at area schools and YMCA facilities
- Preventive and restorative dental care
- Simple dental extractions
- Need to have completed their residency training
- Will consider new grad of residency program or minimum of 3 years in private practice
- Procedures required: preventive, restorative, and oral surgery
- Must have experience/ a passion working with children
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Ashley Reaser, Physician Recruiter