This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region’s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Ashley.Reaser@lvhn.org.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you can provide community care and impact the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our ExpressCARE team at the following open locations.
- ExpressCARE Float-Lehigh Locations - Full Time
- ExpressCARE Allentown (Cedar Crest) – Full Time
LVPG ExpressCAREs provide care without an appointment for lacerations, sprains, fractures, rashes, I&D, small joint reductions, and much more.
- Flexibility to travel to other locations is required to cover sick time and emergent situations.
- Hours of operation are 8a-8p.
- Providers are scheduled 36 patient care hours, with rotation of holiday and weekend coverage.
- 2+ years experienced as a provider in Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine/Primary Care
- A Valid PA Medical License, or ability to obtain one is required
- Must be Board Certified
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Nurse Practitioners
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccinations are required at most LVHN facilities for all colleagues with patient contact unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice and is strongly encouraged for all colleagues. Safety sensitive positions at LVHN cannot test positive for marijuana or its metabolites.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state, and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
Lehigh Valley Health Network Careers Overview - YouTube