Nazareth Endoscopy Center
2401 Northampton Street
Easton, PA 18045-2764
Through a joint venture with Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology and Liver Specialists (EPGI), LVHN provides upper and lower endoscopies, including colonoscopies, at state-of-the-art locations providing greater access, convenience and savings.
- Non-hospital setting: Patients may prefer visiting smaller facilities for the same level of care and safety measures.
- Convenient: There is no need to look at a hospital map. These services are offered at locations with plenty of parking close to the main entrance.
- Accessible: With more locations, patients can choose the facility that best suits them.
- Affordable: Depending on a patient’s health plan, receiving care in an outpatient facility rather than in a hospital-based outpatient setting may mean increased savings for the patient.
Other locations providing colonoscopies and endoscopic procedures:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest, 1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Pool Family Pavilion, First floor, Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg, 2545 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Hazleton, 700 E. Broad St., Hazleton
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Pocono, 206 E. Brown St., East Stroudsburg
- Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology and Liver Specialists, PC, 1501 N. Cedar Crest Blvd., Suite 110, Allentown