About Our Survey
To ensure our ratings and comments come only from verified patients, we work with NRC Health, a third-party organization. NRC Health sends patient satisfaction surveys on LVPG’s behalf following an office visit or procedure. They ask patients about their impression of the health care provider and the doctor’s or advanced practice clinician’s communication skills.
What is included in the star rating?
Star ratings are based on a scale of 1-5 stars, 5 being the best. The rating includes responses to these provider-related questions:
- Physician Communication Questions
- Did this provider give you enough information about your health and treatment?
- Did this provider give you easy to understand information about your health questions and concerns?
- Did this provider listen carefully to you?
- Did this provider seem to know your medical history?
- Did you trust this provider with your care?
- Overall Provider Rating Question
- Using any number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst provider possible and 10 is the best provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?
Why don’t all doctors or advanced practice clinicians have a rating?
In order to have enough data to measure and compare, a health care provider must have at least 30 completed patient satisfaction surveys. Surveys are included for a period of 12 months from submission.