About Our Survey
Our physicians and advanced practice clinicians are among the nation’s best. That’s why we show you patient satisfaction ratings so you can read about and get to know our providers through the eyes of their patients.
To ensure our ratings come only from verified patients, we work with Press Ganey, a third-party organization. Press Ganey sends patient satisfaction surveys on LVHN’s behalf following an office visit or procedure. They ask patients about their impression of the health care provider and the doctor’s or advanced practice clinician’s communication skills.
What is included in the star rating?
Star ratings are based on a scale of 1-5 stars, 5 being the best. The rating includes responses to these provider-related questions:
Physician Communication Questions
- Did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- Did this provider listen carefully to you?
- Did this provider give you easy to understand instructions about taking care of these health problems or concerns?
- Did this provider seem to know the important information about your medical history?
- Did this provider show respect for what you had to say?
- Did this provider spend enough time with you?
Overall Provider Rating Question
- Using any number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst provider possible and 10 is the best provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?
Will my comments be published?
Comments will be published unless they contain your protected health information or off-topic comments. All comments are reviewed prior to publication on LVHN.org. Your name will not appear with your comment to protect your privacy.
Why don’t all doctors or advanced practice clinicians have a rating?
In order to have enough data to measure and compare, a health care provider must have at least 30 completed patient satisfaction surveys. Surveys are only included for a period of 18 months from submission.