In 2020, Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) was certified as a Great Place to Work.™ Certification is a significant achievement. Using validated employee feedback gathered with Great Place to Work’s rigorous methodology, certification confirms that seven out of 10 employees have a consistently positive experience at LVHN.
Our employees have spoken
As part of LVHN’s journey to be certified a Great Place to Work, 5,000 employees were surveyed. Here are the survey results, which led to our national recognition:
- 83% of employees say LVHN is a great place to work. At a typical company, only about 59% of employees would say they work at a great place.
- 92% of employees feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
- 89% said that when they look at what LVHN accomplishes, they feel a sense of pride.
- 89% said that when you join LVHN, you are made to feel welcome.
- 88% of employees said they are proud to tell others that they work here.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. Since 1992, the organization has surveyed more than 100 million employees around the world and used those deep insights to define what makes a great workplace: Trust. Great Place to Work helps organizations quantify their culture and produce better business results by creating a high-trust work experience for all employees. Their unparalleled benchmark data is used to recognize Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies and the Best Workplaces™ in the U.S. and more than 60 countries, including the 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Best list published annually in Fortune. Everything they do is driven by the mission to build a better world by helping every organization become a Great Place to Work For All™.