Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is home to four continuing education organizations focused on Emergency Medicine. For a list of their upcoming classes, which services they offer and additional information, click on each of the locations below.
- Pocono AHA/EMS Learning Institute (View upcoming classes)
- George E. Moerkirk Emergency Medicine Institute (View upcoming classes)
- LVH–Hazleton AHA Training Site/EMS Training Center (View upcoming classes)
- LVH–Schuylkill AHA Training Center/EMS Training Center (View upcoming classes)
2020 Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse (PHRN)/Prehospital Physician Extender (PHPE) Course
If you are interested in attending the Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse (PHRN)/Prehospital Physician Extender (PHPE) course in 2020, we highly recommend attending one of our information sessions.
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 8:00 am
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 7:30 pm
GEM Emergency Medicine Institute
2100 Mack Blvd.
Lecture Hall 1
Allentown, PA 18103
- Program Information and Overview
- Application Process
- Clinical Rotation Information
- Field Rotation Information
- Payment Options
For those unable to attend in person, join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Ready to sign up? Click the button below to download the application (PDF).
For questions about the Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse (PHRN)/Prehospital Physician Extender (PHPE) Course, contact Tom Rothrock, Program Director, (484) 884-0051 or Thomas.Rothrock@lvhn.org.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our EMS Liaisons, listed below.
Shawn Silvoy, 484-619-3540
Kyle Albrecht, 484-862-3379
MedEvac Outreach: Bryan Evans, 570-994-3480
To request a patient follow-up, please fill out the form below.