Schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
Everyone age 16 and older is eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. There are three different ways you can make your appointment:
- Online – log in to MyLVHN.org or LVHN.org/appointment.
- By phone – Call the LVHN Vaccine Hotline at 1-833-584-6283
- Mobile app – Schedule through the secure MyLVHN app
Download from Apple
Download from Android
How to schedule your appointment online or through the MyLVHN app
- Log in to MyLVHN – Sign into your MyLVHN account or open the MyLVHN app on your mobile device.
Sign Into MyLVHN
Sign up for MyLVHN
Need help setting up a MyLVHN account? Read instructions for setting up a MyLVHN account or call 888-402-LVHN (5846)
- Click “Visits”
- Schedule appointment – Click “COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment” as the reason you’re coming in and follow the prompts to choose from a list of available locations, dates and times. Then press “Schedule.”
- Confirm – You will see a recap of your information including date, time and location. If this information is correct, press “Confirm.” If this information is not correct, choose “Cancel appointment” and go through the process again.
Please note: you must receive appointment confirmation through MyLVHN before you arrive for your vaccination.
Cancel or reschedule your appointment
If you can’t make your vaccination appointment, please cancel it in MyLVHN or by calling 833-584-6283 (833-LVHN-CVD). Others are eagerly waiting for a spot and we don’t want any vaccine to go to waste. Take these steps to cancel your appointment in MyLVHN:
- Log in to MyLVHN
- Click on “Visits” and locate your upcoming appointment
- Click “Cancel”
To reschedule your appointment, follow the steps for scheduling an appointment listed above.