This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is expanding its well-regarded consultation/liaison psychiatry service and is seeking a 6th member for this collegial group.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a progressive, fiscally strong health system based in eastern Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley. We have a Level I trauma center, regional burn center, Level IV NICU and Level II PICU. We also have a comprehensive cancer center, busy heart and vascular center, and transplant program.
- Our network has outstanding technical support with voice recognition dictation, computerized physician order entry and telemedicine capabilities to reduce travel time.
- LVHN is partnered with the University of South Florida for medical student education; our physicians are eligible for academic appointments.
- In 2019, we will enthusiastically welcome our first class into the Lehigh Valley Psychiatry residency.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Physician must have excellent clinical and patient relationship skills who is comfortable with medically ill patients
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.