At Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Inpatient Rehabilitation–Cedar Crest, we provide a place where people who have suffered an illness or injury may find an opportunity to rebuild their lives. Our center offers patients and their families a professional, relaxed environment to help maximize recovery and increase self-sufficiency.
We treat patients who are recovering from stroke, orthopedic injury, fractures, neurological disease, post-surgical condition, burns, amputation, spinal cord injury, or another illness or injury requiring inpatient rehabilitation. LVHN offers a comprehensive program to help patients regain function and return to the highest level of independence.
Our state-of-the-art Inpatient Rehabilitation Center features:
- A total of 34 private patient rooms, some of which have telemetry beds for monitoring of cardiac and respiratory patients
- A therapy gym with cardio equipment, resistance bands and weights
- A kitchen where patients can practice cooking
- Advanced technical equipment such as the Bioness Vector Gait System, a harness for people who are learning to stand or walk again
- An activities-of-daily-living suite where patients can test their ability to live independently prior to discharge
Take a look inside:
The Inpatient Rehabilitation Center–Cedar Crest accepts patient referrals from physicians, social workers, nurses, case managers, discharge planners and other health care providers. Patients and their families also may ask their physicians or hospital social workers to initiate a referral.
If you believe you could benefit from our services, please call for more information or to arrange a tour.