LVHN Adolescent Transitions Partial Program
Adolescent Transitions Partial Hospitalization Program consists of a variety of group and individual sessions that focus on support, education and recovery. Patients and their families leave the treatment experience with skills and tested strategies to continue their recovery and prevent relapse. Medication assessment and management is also an integral part of treatment.
Adolescent Transitions Partial Hospitalization Program offers many of the same services provided by inpatient care but does so in a schedule allowing a daily return home.
Adolescent Transitions Partial Hospitalization Program treatment is:
- Provided Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Offered to adolescents needing intensive treatment, as an alternative to 24-hour hospitalization that might disrupt their home life and other support systems
Our program includes:
- Interdisciplinary teams of board-certified psychiatrists
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Licensed social workers
- Psychiatric nurses
- Other mental health professionals
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.