Sleep issues can result in behavior and learning problems. The Pediatric Sleep Center provides state-of-the-art sleep testing and treatment options for children and young adults with chronic sleep complaints or disorders.
Our board-certified pediatric sleep physicians treat pulmonary-based and neurological sleep disorders, such as:
- Obstructive sleep apnea – difficulty breathing during sleep
- Insomnia – trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or both
- Narcolepsy – sudden urge to fall asleep inappropriately while trying to stay awake
- Hypersomnia – excessive daytime sleepiness not caused by a lack of sleep
- Parasomnias – sleep talking, sleepwalking or other abnormal behaviors that happen during sleep
- Sleep-related epilepsy – seizures that occur during sleep
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.