Administrative fellows work on projects that span departments throughout the Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), which employs 17,000 health care professionals and staff. LVHN includes:
- Five full-service hospitals: Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest in Salisbury Township, which includes an additional clinical campus, Lehigh Valley Hospital-17thStreet in Allentown; Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg in Bethlehem; Lehigh Valley Hospital Hazelton in Luzerne County; Lehigh Valley Hospital – Schuylkill; and Lehigh Valley Hospital – Pocono.
- Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital, the only Children’s Hospital in the Lehigh Valley, including inpatient and ambulatory care, a Children’s ER, more than 25 pediatric specialists and numerous child-specific services
- More than 1,340 primary care and specialty physicians
- Pharmacy, home health, hospice, and imaging services
- Retail health and community clinics
- Health Network Laboratories
LVHN has received national recognition from US News & World Report, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, National Cancer Institute Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP) and many others. Read more about Lehigh Valley Health Network.