Due to the winter weather expected throughout our region today, some of our facilities will be closed or have modified hours.
All emergency services and hospitals will remain open and fully operational. For specific closure information, click "More".
A diabetes diagnosis is life-changing, but with guidance from the diabetes experts at Lehigh Valley Health Network, you will be up to the challenge. Our Helwig Health and Diabetes Center is accredited by the American Association of Diabetes Educators. Our endocrinologists, diabetes educators and caring staff are ready to offer the support, information and strategies you need to manage your condition and forge a healthy and active life.
Call 888-402-LVHN (5846) Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you have a minor illness, you can walk into an ExpressCare or schedule a video visit. For allergies, ear infections, cold and flu symptoms, rash and sprains.Find an ExpressCARE Schedule a video visit
Book the next available "new patient" appointment with the click of a button.
Conditions We Treat
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Pre-existing Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA)
- Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY)
- Steroid-Induced Diabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Diabetic Retinopathy (Vision Loss)
- Diabetic Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Non-Ketotic Syndrome
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)
- Nephropathy (Kidney Disease)
- Diabetes Wounds
- Diabetes Foot Conditions