Interventional Cardiology Fellowship International Students FAQ

Frequently asked questions include:

Q: Do you sponsor visas for international medical graduates (IMGs)?

A: Certain programs sponsor visas. Please check program-specific information for details.

Q: Is clinical or research experience in the United States required to apply?

A: We do not require clinical or research experience, however this sort of experience will help strengthen an application.

Q: Do you offer clinical shadowing, observerships, externships, etc.?

A: We do not offer these sorts of experiences at LVHN.

Contact us

If you have questions or would like to learn more about our program, reach out to Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program Coordinator Kim Nemeth at 484-862-3169 or via email below.

Email us

Additional information

For FAQs, travel, directions and more, visit Residency and Fellowship Opportunities.

Learn more