With MyLVHN, Lehigh Valley Health Network’s (LVHN) patient portal, you have your health information at your fingertips. Learn how to sign up and log in on desktop or mobile below.
Get access to MyLVHN
MyLVHN is available as a website as well as a smart phone app.
- Website: From a computer connected to the Internet, visit MyLVHN.org.
- App: From your mobile device, download the free MyLVHN app (available for Apple or Android devices).
How to enroll in MyLVHN
Having the MyLVHN app is important for accessing features like video visits and other video screenings.
There are a few ways you can enroll in MyLVHN, with or without an activation code.
Without an activation code
- Visit MyLVHN.org or download MyLVHN app.
- Select “Sign Up Now” button
- Select “Sign Up Online” to complete the online form. You will need to provide your Social Security number. If available, include your LVHN medical record number.
With an activation code
(Find your activation code on the After Visit Summary form you receive at check out from an LVPG office visit.)
- Go to MyLVHN.org or download the MyLVHN app.
- Select "Sign Up Now" button
- Complete the online form. You will need your personal activation code and last four digits of your Social Security number.
During an LVHN or LVPG office visit
You can also activate your account during checkout following a visit with your LVHN or LVPG provider.
Proxy access information
If you are a parent or guardian to a child or another person, request proxy access at their next LVHN or LVPG appointment. Proxy access lets you schedule appointments, check immunization records and set up LVHN Video Visits on their behalf. In order to set up proxy access, you will also need your own MyLVHN account.
Tip: If you see your child’s or loved one’s photo on your MyLVHN account, you have proxy access.
MyLVHN is your path to COVID-19 vaccination
Everyone with a MyLVHN account is preregistered for a vaccine. You'll receive a notification when you are eligible and can schedule. Essential workers should fill out the essential worker questionnaire in MyLVHN. People who are new LVHN patients and have medical conditions, should fill out the COVID-19 Ages 18-64 Vaccine Request in MyLVHN. When it’s your turn and supply allows, you can schedule through MyLVHN or by calling 833-584-6283 (833-LVHN-CVD).