At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we are dedicated to helping people on the final passage live their lives to the fullest in the time they have left. We provide a full range of services to allow you or your loved one peace, comfort, courage and dignity in your own home or in our hospice unit
- Specially educated hospice nurses with extensive experience in dealing with end-of-life issues and educating family members how they can care for their loved ones
- Hospice aides who help with bathing and dressing, and provide companionship
- Social workers who connect you and your loved one with services such as counseling, emotional support, physical care, transportation and financial and community resources. They also help coordinate care between members of your hospice team.
- Hospice chaplains who offer you and your loved one spiritual counseling
- Specialized volunteers who assist with grocery shopping, deliver prescriptions, read the newspaper or sit and chat with your loved one, help with light household tasks and provide you with much-needed breaks