Located in the heart of Northampton County, LVH–Hecktown Oaks is a full service hospital that offers access to a number of Lehigh Valley Health Network services in a location that is convenient for you.
- Comprehensive heart care –Lehigh Valley Heart Institute ranks among the best in Pennsylvania and is now available at LVH–Hecktown Oaks. Whether you need emergency care or ongoing treatment for an existing heart condition, our team of heart specialists offers leading-edge treatments and participates in national research and clinical trials. LVPG Cardiology–Hecktown Oaks welcomes patients seeking second opinions.
- State-of-the-art surgical care – Our expert surgeons are part of Lehigh Valley Institute for Surgical Excellence and perform both outpatient and inpatient surgeries for a number of specialties, including ENT, orthopedics, general surgery, plastic surgery, urologic surgery, vein surgery, breast surgery and minimally invasive robotic procedures.
- Leading-edge cancer care – You will receive compassionate, multidisciplinary cancer care at LVH–Hecktown Oaks, part of Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute. Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute offers more advanced clinical trials, and as a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance, provides patients with even more lifesaving options. LVH–Hecktown Oaks also has an infusion center, so you don’t have to travel to receive treatments as well as genetic counseling to help you make informed decisions about your health.
- Emergency medicine – No one plans for an emergency, but LVH–Hecktown Oaks will be ready in the event you need emergency care. The emergency room is available 24/7 with a dedicated space just for kids.
- Advanced diagnostics and lab – Quality imaging and diagnostic testing is the first step to receiving an accurate diagnosis and the road to recovery. LVH–Hecktown Oaks offers MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), PET/CT (positron emission tomography/computed tomography), ultrasound, X-ray and fluoroscopy. Blood testing is also available on-site.
- Health Center – The Health Center at Hecktown Oaks provides a range of primary and specialty care services including rehabilitation, family medicine, Lehigh Valley Heart Institute cardiology and cardiac diagnostics and a joint and spine center for orthopedics.
LVH–Hecktown Oaks is made up of three buildings: the 201,000 square-foot hospital, 35,000 square-foot cancer center and our 61,000 square-foot health center. Throughout all of these buildings you’ll find skilled and compassionate providers, ready to make sure you and your family get the care you need.