At LVH Neurology–1250 Cedar Crest, we offer the latest treatments for chronic pain, including back pain and migraines. Our doctors are actively involved in research, and you may have the opportunity to participate in studies of new treatments.
We provide comprehensive care for all neurological diseases, disorders and conditions, including:
- Neuromuscular disorders such as ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
- Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and other degenerative brain disorders
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Brain tumors and spinal cord tumors
- Degenerative spine disease
- Disk herniations
In addition to medical care, we provide a wide range of support services to help you manage your chronic neurological disease more effectively. We work as a team to create an individualized treatment and support plan for you and your family.
A service of Lehigh Valley Hospital.